- Clients based in UK will receive their tickets via Royal Mail Special next day delivery, tracked and signed, that will require a signature upon arrival. Non-UK customers will receive their tickets either via DHL, UPS or FedEx, or can be delivered to the hotel they are staying at in the UK to guarantee timely delivery. For certain Hospitality Categories tickets will be available for collection at the ticket office on the event day, this to be confirmed after booking.
- The tickets can either be delivered to the domestic address or any hotel in UK. SportTicketsOffice will dispatch the tickets to an address stated by the buyer in the Shipping Address field.
- In case you wish for the tickets to be delivered to the hotel, please notify hotel staff that you are expecting a delivery under your name, so they can accept it on your behalf. Shipping address can be amended up to 7 days before event. If you don't have a UK address at the moment of purchase, you can enter another address and update it later by emailing us.
- Please kindly make sure that you enter full and correct shipping address so we can guarantee that you will receive your post on time!
- We charge a fixed amount of £29 per order (not per ticket) for service, delivery, processing and handling costs.